Child Abuse Offender Notification and Registration
NOTE: You must click on the "continue" button below to use this web site.
Utah Code Ann. § 77-43 mandates the Department to disseminate to the public specific information contained in the registry. The Department chooses to meet this demand via this web site.
Before entering the web site, please read the following information:
- Though much of the information is of record, some of the information contained on the site is obtained from offenders and the department does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- The information contained on this site does not imply listed individuals will commit a specific type of crime in the future, nor does it imply that if a future crime is committed by a listed individual what the nature of that crime may be and the Department makes no representation as to any offender's likelihood of re-offending;
- If you believe that information on the website is incorrect, please contact the Utah Department of Corrections, Interstate Compliance Unit at (801) 495-7700 or send an email to [email protected].
- Pursuant to Utah Code Ann. Section 77-43-108(1)(b-c) members of the public are not allowed to use this information to harass or threaten offenders or members of their families; and harassment, stalking, or threats against offenders or their families are prohibited and doing so may violate Utah criminal laws.
You must agree to the terms & conditions!
Utah Code Ann. § 77-43, the Child Abuse Offender Registry requires the Utah Department of Corrections to develop, operate and maintain a registry of persons who have been convicted of certain offenses. These offenses are listed in Utah Code Ann. 77-43-102(2) of the statute.
- 76-5-109(2)(a) or (b), child abuse
- 76-5-308.5, human trafficking of a child
- Attempting, soliciting, or conspiring to commit any felony offense listed above
Registration is also required of individuals who are committed to the Utah State Hospital by reason of their mental condition and who also have committed or been alleged to have committed any of the listed offenses.
To search information located on the Utah Sex and Kidnap Offender Notification and Registration Web Site, please click this "Continue" button.